Monday, November 12, 2007

Traveling....

I forgot that I had these pictures on my camera. They are from our drive to Missouri to drop the 3 youngest kids off with my parents while we headed off to London.


Here's some pictures of Joanna asleep in the car. See Isaac playing with his firetruck back there?

Our A/C was broken, so we took Joanna's shirt off to keep her from getting so hot. Don't you love how the fingers start to fall out as she falls asleep? So cute!


Abigail and Isaac playing together during the long drive. They are all GREAT travelers!

I tried to get a good picture of Isaac sleeping with his firetruck, but it was a challenging task while we were driving, and my camera is cheap. So, this is the best I got. I think he's still cute when he's a little blurry! :)

Joanna was awake during the drive, too. I think she just woke up in this picture!

Later, I found these on my camera. Daniel took some of me napping too, while he was driving! Thanks Babe. You gotta love those sleeping pictures! :)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love those secret pics! Gen

The Domestic Intellectual said...

Always love to see your family! Oh, btw, I got to see Phil Wickham in concert on the 1st. He opened for the David Crowder Band... He is such an excellent musician and his love for God shines through so incredibly when he is up on stage. Thanks for giving me that cd last year!