Wednesday, November 14, 2007

My Sweet Husband

Last night when Daniel got home from a basketball game with a friend, he gave me this.


Of course, I was very pleasantly surprised!

First, I opened the card and read lots of wonderful things about how much he appreciates me and what specifically he loves about me. With my love language being words of affirmation, I always love that! :)

Then I opened these! What woman doesn't love getting jewelry?! They are rubies and match a ring he gave me a year or 2 ago. I love them!

Here's a close-up view for you:



Thank you so much, Honey! You are an Amazing Husband and I am so Grateful to God for blessing me with you!!


5 comments:

My name is April. said...

That's really precious. On Tuesday I signed for a flower delivery for woman here in the office. It was this beautiful beautiful arrangement! When the woman came to get them I asked "Is it your birthday? Anniversary? Hubby's did something bad?" She said, "Honestly,I have no idea!" So she opened the card and it said "Just because yesterday was Monday".
What a precious husband! They have been married for 24 years! It's not very often that you see such healthy marriages.
Anyways, thanks for sharing!

TulipGirl said...

*mush, mush*

Anonymous said...

So sweet!

Aliza

Dustin and Stacey said...

Awww! How sweet!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! That Daniel is a great guy! Gen