Friday, November 16, 2007

Thanksgiving Psalm

I read this Psalm in my devotions this morning and I thought it was appropriate for this season.

Psalm 100

Shout for joy to the Lord, all the earth. Worship the Lord with gladness; come before him with joyful songs.
Know that the Lord is God. It is he who made us, and we are his; we are his people, the sheep of his pasture.
Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name.
For the Lord is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations.



I know this last part to be true. The Lord has proven that he is good, his love does endure forever, and he has shown faithfulness through many generations in my family!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The kids and I memorized that Psalm when they were younger. Good memories and good words! Gen