Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Winter weather, family, and fun

Emily and Jason stopped to stay the night here on their way to Colorado for some winter sport. It is always nice to have family visit no matter how long or short! The kids especially enjoyed playing hide and seek with them. :)

After they left this morning the kids made a fort on the mattresses we had set up for Em and Jason.

The fort.

Here are some pics of the kids peeking out of it.

3 Girls

Hannah


Abby

Isaac

Jojo


We haven't gotten but dustings of snow yet this season, but we have gotten plenty of ice lately. Here are some pictures of what it looks like out our front door today.





As some of you know, my birthday was December 7th, and I do plan on posting about my birthday, but I haven't had the time yet. So please be patient with me...



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope Emily and Jason are having a fun time together! Have you been part of that ice storm that hit Oklahoma so bad? Is the house in the picture yours or the house you see when you look out from yours? Love, Gen

Momma Amy said...

Gen,
We've gotten just a little bit from that storm system, but other parts of Kansas were hit worse. We still have electricity and today the ice is starting to melt. We might get some snow this weekend, though.

The house in the pic, is across the street from us. Where my friend Jody lives. :)