Tuesday, December 18, 2007

7, SEVEN, 7


Today, December 19th, is my precious firstborn's 7th birthday.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY HANNAH!!


It's hard to believe that I have a 7 year old, but here she is. Hannah is definitely our little princess. She loves to dress up and be "fancy" whenever she can, yet she can tumble with the boys, no problem!




She is such a little ham and loves the camera! Whenever there are pictures being taken, she is right there in front of the camera posing. :)




She is a wonderful helper to Mommy, and really cares for her brother and sisters.



She loves spending time with all her family and knows how to have fun!



She is creative and works diligently at school.



She can be a perfectionist and a bit of a control freak, but we all have things to work on! :)



She is such a joy and my sweet silly girl.



So, thank you Lord for blessing me with an amazing daughter and please bless her today, on her birthday.



Enjoy your day, my "Princess!"



6 comments:

My name is April. said...

Wow, Happy Birthday little girl! Gosh Amy, has it really been that long since I've seen all of you guys?! It's weird how life moves.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Hannah! We celebrated with Sarah last night, too! They're special 'Christmas gifts' to everyone! Love, Gen

Littlecarlotta said...

Happy Birthday Hannah! Seven is getting to be a big girl!

Test said...

Happy Birthday! SEVEN! How did that happen so fast!!??!!

Anonymous said...

I love the very first picture of Hannah blowing the dandelion seeds. You/Daniel perfectly caught the seeds in motion! Gen

TulipGirl said...

Woohoo! Congrats! 7 is fun!



(And I'm going Ack! Where does the time go? My YOUNGEST is 7 now!)