Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Isaac and some Christmas Spirit

Isaac has been saying some cute things lately. The other day Daniel made me some coffee and Isaac wanted some. It was decaf, so I let him have a sip. Then he tells me, "When I grow up I'm going to be big like Daddy." I reply in an excited voice, "Yeah!" He continues on with, "Then I can have coffee!" Oh, the simple joys in life. :)



I was giving Isaac a hug and I guess I wasn't doing it quite right because he said to me, "Mommy, hug harder!"



Also, I was in the shower and called Daniel to ask him a question, but he didn't hear me. So Isaac walked up to him and said, "Dad, you need to say 'What, Babe?"




*grin* He's a cutie.


My cousin sent me a link to this and I really enjoyed it, so I thought that I would share it with you all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a doll! I love innocent little babes! Why can't they stay that way? :-) Gen