Monday, December 3, 2007

Mom Challenge

A friend is hosting a Mom's Challenge today to show our homes as they really are! :) So us moms don't feel as though we are the only ones with less than perfect homes. Thus, here is my honesty.


My messy living room



None of you are allowed to disown me, you know!

You can check out her blog and comments to see other mom's houses! Go on, do it, you know you want to!



A quote I took from a friend, that I feel is appropriate for this post:

"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could; some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; you shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."

--Ralph Waldo Emerson


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! Thanks for joining us! Like my friend say, "It's theapy!"
heather

Anonymous said...

Thank you!I love quotes and I especially love that one! So, what's the challenge? To show your house as it really is? Did you put this on a website? Have a great week! Love, Gen

Anonymous said...

I could certainly have some pictures! I wasn't a great house keeper before Celene. But now that there's a little person to come along and make messes while I try to clean it's even harder!
aliza