Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Just like old times!

It was so fun to spend some time with my sisters, parents, and cousins!! I hope to post some pictures soon, after Daniel downloads them to his computer.

The kids had such a great time! They went swimming, fishing, supervised the construction project :), played with their cousins, and had such a blast! A special "Thank You" goes out to Michael and Ashley who spent time playing with their little cousins who are at least 10 years younger than them, but they were such sweeties to indulge the kids with their favorite activities!

I, of course had fun talking away and catching up with everyone. Our lives are in such different phases, each with their own excitements and monotony.

I miss everyone and now it's time to get back to routine. I will post pics soon!

5 comments:

a suburban housewife said...

Very cool blog! I came here by way of Tulip Girl :)

Anonymous said...

Amy, I loved last weekend so much. We had such a great time with you-all. I hope that we can do it again sometime soon(maybe at a wedding?!?) :-) Hee-hee! It never seems like enough time, you know? Love you all, Gen

Momma Amy said...

Welcome Suburban Housewife! I'm excited to have my first reader that I don't know. :) I hope you enjoy!

Gen,
We had such a blast over Memorial weekend. If only we lived closer to each other!! :( I would love to get together again soon, especially at a Wedding! Who knows?!

Momma Amy said...

Oh Gen, I forgot to tell you that Mom, Em, and I walked almost the whole hill on Monday. We got started late in the day, it was super hot, and we needed to get on the road so we didn't quite make it to the top, but it felt good!

Anonymous said...

Amy, Woo-Hoo!! Good job, you exercising ladies! I would love to have that hill near me. I'd walk it every day. Wouldn't you? Love you, Gen