Saturday, June 2, 2007

For the Girls!

Tonight we had a Girl's Movie Night at our Pastor's wife's home. It was a lot of fun! We ate a lot of delicious food and watched some "chick flicks." It was just a fun, relaxing time for the girls. Something every woman needs now and again. Daniel has always been a sweetie about encouraging me to go out and spend some "me" time. He is such a blessing!

If you ladies haven't gotten out lately, I encourage you to take a little time and do whatever it is you enjoy. It's worth it to everyone in the end!


By the way, I was planning on posting pictures last night, but a storm came through and my Internet wasn't cooperating, but I promise they are coming!

3 comments:

TulipGirl said...

What chick flicks? Last time I went to a ladies' movie night we ended up watching some inspirational football movie. C'mon. . . I just couldn't believe they chose THAT for a girls' night out!

Momma Amy said...

That doesn't sound very girly!! The whole point of a Ladie's Movie Night is to watch something our hubbies wouldn't be interested in!
We watched Music & Lyrics and Sabrina. (The one with Harrison Ford.) It was all for the girls!

Anonymous said...

How was that Music & Lyrics? I thought it looked cute. I'm liking Drew Barrymore more as she grows up! I love girl's movie night, but haven't done one in ages. I do agree we have to do things that we love for ourselves. It helps keep the sanity! Love you, Gen