Thursday, June 28, 2007

Kids!


The other day Isaac(3) informed me that he is going to be an ambulance when he grows up, (I assume he means an EMT.) and that Joanna(2) will be a Fire Fighter. He was going to be Spider-Man, but that must be off the list now. I guess we'll just have to wait and see!!

As I was getting ready to clean the bathroom, I remembered a story. One day I was in the midst of cleaning the bathroom when Hannah(6) came in and asked me if Mindy, the babysitter, was coming tonight. Apparently I only clean the bathroom when she is coming over!

Yesterday was our first outing with Joanna in big girl panties! We've been working on potty training her for awhile and it's gone pretty well. While we were out she went on the big girl potty once and had no accidents! YEAH!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo-Hoo! Big girl panties! How exciting it will be when you use your last diaper! You reminded me that I need to clean my bathroom tomorrow. :-) When are you leaving the country? Love you, Gen

Anonymous said...

Guess I should have said, "when SHE uses her last diaper". Hee-Hee! Love, Gen

Momma Amy said...

Gen,

We fly out on July 24th and return August 1st. It's less than a month away now!! Rebecca mentioned that you guys might be able to meet up with us during our layover in Chicago. We have about a 5 hour layover on our return flight. Hope to be able to see you!!

Anonymous said...

I love the cute stories.

Aliza

Anonymous said...

Hey Amy...yes we love blogs. I saw yours yesterday, but it took forever to leave a comment, so I thought I'd wait till today! Colleen also has been on. You've been bookmarked!

Heather
www.xanga.com/patenaude