Friday, May 4, 2007

Jody

I was reading my sister's blog, SplendiferousEmily and she was commenting about how nice it is to be with old friends who know you so well. She is a military wife, so she is in a relatively new place and has established some new friends, but it's just not quite the same as someone who has known you for years. I would completely agree with her, but for one exception, my friend Jody. She is awesome!!

I've only known her for less than 3 years and it feels like forever. haha (in a GOOD way) I so enjoy just being with her or talking with her about anything and everything. We do talk almost everyday, even if it's just to find out why one of us isn't following our normal schedule that day. :) I love that I can just be ME with her. She doesn't judge me, she just accepts me even with all my ugly parts. Believe me there are plenty of those! Not that we don't have our differences, we just know how to look past them and stick to what's important.

I just wanted to give a shout out to her and let everyone know how blessed I feel to have her in my life! So, I hope you all have a "Jody" in your life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wasn't your good friend in Waukegan a 'Jody' also? (that's what I thought it was gonna be about when I saw the title) How is that one doing? Love, Gen

Anonymous said...

Oh, I forgot--I have a 'Jody' here, also. My friend, Norma. Aren't they so nice to have? They kinda make your day a little easier! Wish you were here so you could be another 'Jody'. Love ya, Gen