Saturday, April 28, 2007

Results



The new color! (The old color was a pale yellow.) I did take these pics at about midnight, so they don't do it justice!


I know you all have been waiting in suspense to know whether I am living amidst poo or chocolate, so I will have you wait no longer. It actually looks like neither, but I would say it is closer to chocolate. It really warms up the whole room and is a nice calming color. (Which is good with 4 little ones running around.) I really like it! The only bad part is that it shows off how horrible the trim is. The previous owners left signs of what other the colors the room has been painted in the past, all over the trim and their cats showed off their scratching abilities all over the bottom half of it, too. So, you can imagine how lovely it looks. We plan to replace almost all of it and paint it cream, but right now time and money are not anything we have in abundance. (What's new?) So, I am enjoying this wonderful change and remembering that these things all happen in phases.

A big "Thank You!" goes out to Mom and Dad W. for the idea and means to make it happen. They really are GREAT parents and I appreciate them so much!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks pretty! Don't forget to bring more pics/video when we see you in MO in 2 weeks! Can't wait!!!!! Gen