Saturday, April 14, 2007

Climber


I know this picture is way old, but I thought it was better than nothing. Joanna is about 2 weeks old.


What is the use of a baby gate when all of my kids have learned how to climb over it ? I like to gate off my kitchen so there is less stuff for my little ones to get into, but now Joanna (22months) has learned the technique of climbing over it from her brother and sisters. Onto a new phase now I see! It's time to establish kitchen rules.

She has always been a climber. I believe she has at least attempted anything that gives her the option and few things can keep her down. She is quite sure footed and confident in her abilities.

3 comments:

TulipGirl said...

R8 was my climber. Could get out of the highchair, pack-n-play, anything. . . He just was a little monkey.

Momma Amy said...

Hi Tulipgrrl! Nice to hear from you. For some reason I don't have your current e-mail address. :( I'm glad you found me anyway!!

Anonymous said...

By the way, tell Emily that I've tried to leave a comment on her page, but I forgot my password and it won't let me leave an anonymous comment like yours does. Love ya! P.S. Who are the other people that are leaving comments? I don't recognize a few of them. Gen