Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Time

Oh, so much to upload and post, but so little time! Most of you know that we are expecting our 5th child, (yes 5th, it sounds crazy!) this coming August. Well, this pregnancy I am feeling a lot more tired than I remember with the others. I've had some nausea, but nothing serious, thankfully. My blog has taken a back seat for a bit. I hope to continue posting, but it will likely be less frequent. So many things have happened that I think, "I need to put that on my blog!", yet the time just isn't there. So, bear with me please.

Just a little tidbit. I overheard Isaac and Joanna playing today. Isaac's "person" was telling Joanna's "person", "You are being so rude! Do you want me to tell God?" I guess he'll just take it straight to the top Authority! :)

7 comments:

The Domestic Intellectual said...

Nice profile pic! Hadn't noticed it before:-)

Thanks for being an amazing sister! I love to hear the stories of the kids and see your pictures. It allows me to feel so much closer to the family! I am excited about #5... any names yet?

My name is April. said...

oh my gosh, #5! that's so cool. congrats!

Dustin and Stacey said...

congrats, girl! So exciting!

Anonymous said...

Another baby sounds wonderful not crazy. Congratulations!
Aunt Sherry

Littlecarlotta said...

Congratulations!! I am so excited for you!!!

Aliza

~the gambill gals~ said...

We are so happy for you! May the Lord bless you with good health through out your pregnancy.

Gen-IL Homesteader said...

Take all the time you need! We'll keep checking in--we understand! (I already congratulated you, but 'Congrats' again!) Love, me