Friday, March 7, 2008

Playdoh Fun and misc.

The kids really enjoy playing with Playdoh. They especially like to pretend to "cook" with it.

Here's a panful of playdoh creations.

All 3 having fun!

They each have their own style of how to play with it, so here's some pics of each of them.

Abby



Isaac



Hannah



Joanna loves to wear a swimsuit all day long. I heard her playing quietly in the girl's room, and tried to take a surprise picture of her. She saw me and I snapped a series of pictures of her running towards me going, "Moooommmyyyy!"

Joanna 1

Joanna 2

Joanna 3

Joanna 4

All the kids just LOVE corn on the cob. I had some frozen corn and cooked it up with supper. I snapped some pics of them enjoying it! (As you can see a few of them just got out of a bath. :)

Abigail

Hannah

Isaac

Joanna

Then Joanna decided to make a face at me taking pictures. She makes us laugh all the time!

2 comments:

The Domestic Intellectual said...

I see those pics of JoJo and see shades of Aunt Em and GMa Wilt! She should be a riot for a long time!

Anonymous said...

Such cute kids! Have you heard the country song 'You're Gonna Miss This'? It's so good. Makes me cry every time I hear it. Someday you will miss playdoh and messy kids! Love ya, Gen