Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Finally....

When Joanna was sick awhile back she was so tired that she fell asleep on my bed while I was putting clothes away. Sleeping babies are so cute!

Aaaaawwwwww :)

Isaac has been enjoying being able to do some big jobs like his sisters.

Vacuuming time

The kids set up my pilates mat, got some plastic cups, a ball, and decided to "bowl" in the living room. Fun times!

Joanna's turn (notice her favorite thing to wear these days!)

Isaac's turn (still in his PJs)

Abby's turn (she's wearing a dress-up dress)

Hannah's turn (The girly-girl, she loves to wear skirts and dresses whenever possible.)

Here Joanna was pouting about something after I took her out of the bath tub. She is a pro at "The Pout." :)



Happy Abby!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wear skirts and dresses most of the time, too!

Noelle

Littlecarlotta said...

Seeing Joanna in her swimsuit brings back memories. Natalie lived in her swimsuit when she was about that age too.

Anonymous said...

Good to see pics and hear from you again! See you in a few weeks?!? Gen

The Domestic Intellectual said...

Great pics! I love seeing all of them. I tried to get mom onto your blog when I was down there last week, but she is so stubborn in thinking that it is complicated. I hope she wanders in, though... she would love these:-)

BTW, I'll try to get pics up soon... I may need Sara to flip a few.