Monday, March 3, 2008

Coming...

I did take a few pictures from this weekend, so now I need to download them from Daniel's camera and then upload them onto my blog. So, they are on their way! :)

We had a really fun time, just taking it easy with no kid responsibilities. The girls had such a blast at their friend's house, they wanted to stay 3 or 4 nights! Isaac and Joanna had fun at G & G's house, too. Today after Joanna woke up she said, "Go to Grandma's house?"

We did go over there for a bit tonight. There is a basketball game on ESPN that Daniel was interested in, and we don't get ESPN. So he's over there now watching the game with his folks. Now it's past the kids bedtime and I need to get them in bed!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad that you guys had a fun time! (And the kids, too.) Ashley told me that Emily's posted again so I'm headed over to her blog! Love you, Gen

Littlecarlotta said...

A belated happy anniversary to you and Daniel! I'm glad you had the chance to get away, it's amazing how precious those alone times become once there are little people around :)

Aliza