Sunday, October 19, 2008

Kids

I found some fairy wings at the Dollar store the other day and bought some for Joanna. Of course, she wants to wear them all the time now! She had to try them out right away and did not want to wear a shirt with them. :)

Our little Joanna fairy

"See my pretty wings."

Big smiles!

Isaac got this football and a new backpack for traveling. He was excited. One of his love languages seems to be gifts. Lately, he has been asking anytime I go somewhere, "Did you get any boy things, Mommy?"

"Thanks, Mommy!!"

He can be such a poser.

Goofy boy! :P

On Fridays our home school group has coop classes. Hannah, Abigail, and Isaac took an Arts & Crafts class, then Hannah and Abby have a science class and P.E. So, the other day I let Isaac and Joanna use my camera and take pictures to keep them busy. I deleted a lot, but here are some random shots from a little kid's point of view. :)

The kids are playing Red Rover. (Hannah is in the jeans and black shirt on the left side of the pic.)

Waiting for someone to "come over". (Abby is in the pink shirt.)

Waiting for something....


Isaac entertaining himself with a toy car.

I have no idea? Boys!


Our friends Anjie, Garrett, and Marcus

Marcus playing

I was looking at a magazine and this is the top of my head looking down.

I suppose somewhere this might be considered "artistic." :)

More to come soon.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pics! I love Isacc's big eyes in that one pic! Gen

Dustin and Stacey said...

You're kids are so cute! They have lots of personality!!!
~Stacey~

Littlecarlotta said...

I'll have to keep the dollar store in mind as a place to look for dress up stuff! It looks like she got more than a dollars worth of enjoyment out of the fairy wings.
Aliza