Monday, September 29, 2008

Nature Walk

On Saturday we decided to go on a nature walk at our local college They made a very nice trail through some of the school property. It runs near the local Sand Creek.

Walking to the trail.

The beginning of Sandcreek trail.

Joanna - "Try to catch me!"

Abigail - she wanted me to read every sign we passed!

I was there, too. :)

Check out Hannah and Abigail's travel gear.

Hannah - our excited poser :)

Suppertime - We stopped and got Subway to take with us.

Isaac and Joanna - she's telling me that the sign says "bench" right, Mommy?

We attempted a family picture, using the timer mode for the first time. It worked out pretty well, though Jo's head is blocking some of Hannah's face.

I know this is blurry, but I was walking and taking pictures at the same time! :)

Daniel and I

We followed a smaller trail and came out on a dirt road near this farm.

Hannah and Joanna running down the bike path back to the car. (I don't know how they still had energy to run. Maybe because there were cookies at the car!)

They had so much fun! We'll definitely come back here often.

I took a little bit of video on my camera when we first started the trail.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! What a beautiful place! It looks like everybody had fun! That view of the barn when you came out was beautiful! Gen

My name is April. said...

Looks like you had fun. My best family memories are hiking memories. You've got quite a group when you're all together :)