Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Pout

I actually have downloaded some pictures already, but I haven't gotten them organized yet. So, hopefully a new post with pictures soon! I did think that I would give you a little tidbit of a post still.


The other day Hannah was pouting about not getting her way with something. So, afterwards I was talking with her about it and when I mentioned her pouting she said, "I didn't mean to pout Mommy, but it just came onto my face so fast that I couldn't get it off!"


Then we had a Mom trying not to laugh and still teach about good behaviour when we don't get our way! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a good one. I think I'll use that excuse the next time I'm pouting! Love ya, Gen

My name is April. said...

That's great.
You've been in my thoughts lately. I hope things are going well.