Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Apology

I apologize for the lack of posting of late. Life has been pretty busy. Besides the normal home, church, school, etc. Last week I went down to Wichita for Commercial Laundry Sales and Service (Daniel's Family's Business) for an open house. I was the "Grill Master" for the event. :)

Then on Friday and Saturday I had a Garage Sale. It went pretty well and I am so happy to have lots of stuff a.k.a. junk, out of my house! We also got a bunk bed for Abigail and Isaac, so we are still in the process of rearranging all the bedrooms, dressers, etc.

On Friday we leave for a trip to Missouri to see my parents and cousins I haven't seen in a long time. We will be there for about a week and we are so looking forward to it!!

Plus, I'm working on plans for a trip in about 3 weeks when I get to spend some wonderful time with my sisters! Yeah!!

Needless to say, there's a lot going on. Oh yeah, and we almost bought a new house, but our offer wasn't accepted. So, now we are just focusing on getting this house ready to sell and planning to move in a year or so. We will stay here in town, just looking for a bigger house. You know 6 people in a 900 square foot house, (we do have a full unfinished basement, but it's pretty much just storage area.) we'd like a little more room. :)

Well, I have rambled long enough. I hope to post more often when things settle down around here. I should have lots of pictures from this trip....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't you just love cleaning out junk!! I love it! Sorry the house deal fell through. Can't wait to see you! Love, Gen

Littlecarlotta said...

I know how it goes, I don't post nearly as often as I would like.
Have fun with your family!

Aliza