Friday, September 7, 2007

WHO'S 32?

Today is my husband's 32nd birthday! He is one of the best men that I know. God knew exactly what he was doing when he brought us together! He is such a wonderful and amazing man, husband, father, friend. He is my best friend! When anything good, bad, sad, exciting, or mundane happens in my life, he is the one I want to share it with.

Thank you Lord for knowing what was best for me and showing it to me! When women complain about their husbands, I can't join in. That is just not who Daniel is! I am blessed beyond what I could have dreamed.

Thank you for choosing me to spend the rest of your life with! I am so happy you did!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HONEY!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You guys are so sweet together! A perfect match! Happy (belated) Birthday, Daniel! Love, Gen