Thursday, July 5, 2007

Fireworks!!


I had planned on posting pictures of our July 4th celebration, but due to rain, rain, and more rain it was not what we had originally planned. We ended up at Daniel's parents house for the whole evening, since the local gala was cancelled. :(
We did get to see lots of the neighbors fireworks displays. Isaac stayed inside for the whole deal, because he does not like the noise and he was a bit under the weather.
We did set off a few of our own, too. We all had a really fun time just hanging around and doing what we do best, talking and laughing.


Our family did get to see some fireworks the night before, so the kiddos didn't totally miss out. Daniel put some big headphones on Isaac so it wouldn't be so loud for him! It was a pretty hilarious sight, we got some odd looks.



That night when I checked on the kids before I climbed in to bed, I heard Hannah(6) say in her sleep, "Mom, fireworks! Look, Mom! Fireworks!" I think she had a good time! :)



So, I decided to use these pictures from a couple years ago. I hope you all had a joyous 4th of July!!

1 comment:

Splendiferous MT said...

Great fireworks pics. I didn't really get to see the fireworks much this year because I was helping out with a drawing at our church's Family Fun Day, during the show. Oh well. Next year it'll be better with Jason home to share it with me anyways.
Love you guys and can't wait to see you in a few weeks!