Tuesday, February 26, 2008

8 Years!


Today is our 8 year Anniversary! It seems as though time has just flown by and yet so much has happened. Four children were born, friends and family have gotten married and had children of their own, we've bought a house, gone through various church experiences, had our ups and downs. (mostly ups!) We've "grown up", though I hope not too much, and I have been so happy to experience all of this with Daniel by my side! I wouldn't want anyone else!!

He can make any situation better for me, just by being there. I am amazed at how he thinks of me all the time. He is so selfless towards me, loving, caring, gentle, and thoughtful, just to name a few. He is such a reminder to me how God wants the best for us, and He clearly gave me that in Daniel. I couldn't have asked for a better man to be my teammate in life!

So, Happy Anniversary Babe!! I look forward to so many more years together. You are truly my best friend and I can't even begin to express how much I love you and am SO thankful to have you as my husband.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope that the next 50 years will be as happy and amazing as the last 8 have been!

Test said...

Happy Anniversary!!

The Domestic Intellectual said...

You two are still my greatest inspiration for marriage in my generation. I don't think I can say it enough: Thank you Daniel for your amazing love for my sister and your children! You have singlehandedly inspired me to want to be married. I love you both so much!

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Day! I hope you have a great weekend!! (wink,wink!) Love you both, Gen

TulipGirl said...

*mush, mush*